Hi and welcome to the Retro Festival Volunteers section! Here you will find some information and contact details on volunteering with us. Volunteer shifts are arranged to allow you to enjoy as much of the festival as possible, but also to reflect the needs of the event.
Retro Festival is a three-day experience that takes place at both Newark Showground and Newbury Showground every year. The festivals have become home to one of the largest vintage fairs in the UK and it’s certainly not one to miss, each year getting bigger and better so if you are at all into vintage style, music and dancing, then this weekend is perfect for you!
– The Retro Festival management reserves the right to change your hours and tasks due to the needs of the festival.
– The positions we offer will be either stewarding campsites, assisting with wristbands, assisting public and exhibitors, campsite wardens, information persons, litter picking or general duties.
– You are required to complete 2 x 8 hour shifts on either Fri/Sat/Sun am/pm volunteer shifts (plus any training) as part of your volunteer role.
– Shifts will be given to you on your arrival to the festival.
– We ask you to perform your duties to a very high standard.
In return we offer you…
– Free camping (on our staff campsite)
– Free shower and toilets on site
– Free volunteer hi viz vest (to be returned after the event)
– Free pass to enjoy the festival when not on shift
– Discounted food & drink from our vendors (excluding the licensed bars)
Hope to see you at the festival!
For further information or help with any questions, please email email@example.com or call Gary on 07796 683667.